Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog Tag!

I was recently tagged (Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2008) by my brother on his Blog! (See Waco in the column of Favorite Places to the right).

Blog Tag? What is this all about? I give you 5 -7 unknown or little known but interesting facts about myself? Who wants to see that stuff? Why does anyone want to know somthing like that about me? If it is unknown or little known how could it be interesting? Where am I going with this? I don't know.

I guess I should get into the spirit of this thing. Apparently it goes something like this: I give you some of those unknowns about myself and then I tag another blogger to continue with the game. Well this should be relatively interesting and maybe even fun.





  1. I like to listen to a popular late night radio talk show Coast-to-Coast AM.


  2. My favorite music band/group is Chicago.


  3. I like to read Science Fiction and Fantasy, non-fiction (history, political science, and science), and biographies and autobiographies.


  4. My wife and I like to visit natural areas to picnic, hike, ride bikes, and view birds and other wildlife. See the Favorite Places links on my blog.


  5. I like to watch a variety of movies. I like all sorts of action and adventure, science fiction and fantasy, popular and current drama, but my favorite movies are old soap opera classics from the 1950's and 60's. These movies were about those taboos and social mores of the times. One of my favorites is A Summer Place (1959) starring Richard Egan and Dorothy McGuire. Speaking of movies . . . . .


  6. I had a secret crush on Hayley Mills when I was a kid. Remember Pollyanna (1960)? Note: Richard Egan was in that movie also.


  7. I once shook hands with Roy Rogers! He was the headliner at the Rodeo at the Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo once when I was a kid. As he rode by on his horse Trigger, he shook hands with many of the kids who came down to the rail and leaned out. I was one of those kids! I'm not sure, but that may be my hand sticking out at the left edge of the picture. Sorry, but it looks like the photographer was more interested in Roy Rogers than me. But thats O.K. So was I back then when I was a kid. Wasn't life grand as a kid?





    Now for the fun part of this. I now take delight in tagging 2 of my favorite people


Janna and Kari .



Tag You are it! Now tell us a few unknown or little known but interesting things about yourself in your Blog and then Tag someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to listen Peruvian flute music and other relaxing music. I do not care much for talk show radio stations.


My favorite music band/group is Enigma.


I like to read about places of interest and travel, and about anything dealing with anthropology or history.


My favorite places are Athens, Greece and Crete and Santorini, Italy and Paris, France.


I like to watch all sorts of movies and I really like warrior type movies with battles.



My brush with fame besides knowing Ralphie May, Lauren Allen and Audi Resendez is that......

While celebrating one of my best friends sorority sisters birthdays on the night on the town, we were trying to figure out where to go. It happened to be the same night the US and Mexican soccer teams were playing in Houston and this was after the game. We got invited to the VIP room with both soccer teams and we shook hands with Coby Jones. However, I was more excited for Roaxana, my best friend, becuase he was her favorite soccer player when she was a kid. She got to dance with him and later met with him in LA when she was visitng her Uncle, Ralphie May.

My other brush with fame was that I was able to listen to Nazanin perform live at the Borders bookstore in the Galleria as she was promoting her campaign for www.stopchildexecutions.com and her CD which promotes her website. I was also able to speak with her as well, and she recognized me as being one of her myspace firends. Most of her fans were only her fans becuase they have their nationality in common, but I really look up to her becuase of what she does. She is awesome!